Thursday 7 January 2010

Time for a rant!!

Much has been written in the past few days about the weather and it would seem that some people think it is a really bad winter just because we have three or four cold snowy days - not sure I agree as I don't think it is as bad as some would have us believe.
Anyway all that aside I am fed up of the total idiots who risk both their own lives and everybody else's by their total stupidity. Here is a list of the Things that have raise my ire in the past few days:
* People who do not de-ice their car windows before driving.
* People who de-ice their car windows but only with a peep hole.
* People who only de-ice their front windscreen but not the side or rear.
* People who do not clear the snow off their car lights which means you often can not see their lights.
* Pedestrians who walk in the road instead of on the footpaths - I think the latter is far safer however bad the footpaths are.
* Cyclists who are now riding on the roads instead of the footpaths but have NO LIGHTS!
* Cyclists who while riding on the road TOTALLY IGNORE RED TRAFFIC SIGNALS (I have seen four this morning while taking family members to work)
* Drivers who insist on tail gating the vehicle in front - very dodgy at any time but more so in these conditions.
* Drivers who are terrified of these weather conditions and consequently drive at 2 mph.
* Drivers who have no clue how to drive in this weather - leave your car at home and use the bus!

Well I think that's enough as I am just about to go off and see how many more idiots I can spot on my journey to work!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean - many of these things annoy me as well! I think you missed one though - people who drive far too fast for the weather conditions!

    ReplyDelete